Guest DriversFrom F1 Champions, IndyCar drivers to NASCAR’s rising stars.
- Drove for 22 Racing in the NASCAR Pinty’s Series debut on dirt at Ohsweken Speedway in 2022
- Started 6th and finished 2nd
- Drove for 22 Racing at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in 2019
- Started 11th and finished 23rd
- Drove for 22 Racing in 2017
- Qualified 4th and finished 3rd for the Pinty’s Grand Prix of Toronto
- Started 14th and finished 10th at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Former Cart and Formula One Champion
- Drove for 22 Racing at the Grand Prix de Trois Rivieres in 2013
- Started 4th and finished 3rd
- Lead 29 laps
- Two starts with 22 Racing at CTMP in 2016
- Started 8th in both
- Finished 20th and 15th
- Drove for 22 Racing at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in May 2017
- Started 10th and finished 23rd
- Raced in the rain for the first time in his career and according to him; “It was a blast – I want to do it again sometime”
- Son of former NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series Driver Ward Burton
- Made one start with 22 Racing at Canadian Tire Motorsport park in fall of 2012
- Started 14th and finished 12th
- Was competing in the Camping World Truck Series driver at time of driving a 22 prepared car in the NASCAR Pintys Series in 2013
- Started 17th and finished 31st
We have people in place to work with you on everything from contracts, graphics, travel, NASCAR paperwork, everything from A-Z.
We constantly brainstorm as a team to come up with new and innovative thoughts and ideas to make us better both on and off the track.
We consistently connect with U.S. based NASCAR teams and contacts to make our programs better. From at track computer generated data to engineering support. We aim to be the most advanced team in Canada.
Because most of our staff have been with us for 5 years or more our communication and understanding of whats needed at track and in the shop is second to none.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!